LENTRY® Light System News
First, if you are going to FDIC, please see us in booth 643!
Safety and Emissions Recall Notice on Honda EU2000i Generators
American Honda Power Equipment has issued a safety recall on Honda EU2000i generators with serial numbers from EAAJ-2260273 to EAAJ-EAAJ-2485025. Please click here to read the complete Recall Notice posted on the powerequipment.honda.com Website (link opens in a new window). It is a very simple fix which takes, on average, ten minutes.
Many of the affected generators were sold as components of LENTRY® Light Systems and Ventry Solutions, Inc. is in the process of contacting the end users to help arrange repair. If you are unsure if the generator you purchased from us or one of our dealers is affected by this recall, please call. We track all serial numbers.
To find a Honda Generator Dealer near you who can fix the issue for you, please visit powerequipment.honda.com
Add up to FIVE telescoping LEDs on each LENTRY Area Lighting System, for up to 100,000 lumens
As previously announced, LENTRY Generator & Light Systems are now available with high output FRC LEDs. Because these lights need only 240W of power to run, multiple LEDs can be mounted on and run with either generator, the Honda EU1000i or Honda EU2000i.
The Honda EU1000i generator is rated 900W continuous, so it can power up to three LEDs at once. This amounts to 60,000 lumens total, and each light may be aimed in a different direction. An EU1000i LENTRY Unit with triple LEDs is shown at right.
Power from 1 to 5 LEDs with the EU2000i generator, because it is rated for 1600W continuous. At 20,000 lumens each, that’s 100,000 lumens of bright white light!
To hold the telescoping LED polelights, LENTRY Units utilize different light bases. To hold one, your LENTRY Unit would include a single light base. To hold two, it would include a dual light base; a triple light base will hold three polelights. To hold four lights, which is possible with LENTRY Units having the Honda EU2000i generator, two dual light bases are needed. For five lights, a dual light base and a triple light base are used.
For more information, please contact Ventry Solutions, Inc.
Telescoping FRC LED polelights now available on LENTRY Generator Lights
Portable LENTRY scene lighting systems are now available with telescoping LEDs, in addition to the various halogen lights.
Each LED lamp head...
- Generates 20,000 lumens
- Operates at 120 volts with a 2 amp draw
- Only uses 240W
- Is equipped with a heat resistant handle
- Instant-on at full intensity
- LED life rated at 50,000 hours (5.7 YEARS of continuous use!)
The LED lens design provides a smooth and uniform flood and spot combination, bringing the widest light pattern for improved work area visibility as well as illuminating objects at a farther distance. There are three rows of LED lights, 60 total, in the one lamp head.
- The top and bottom rows include 48 LEDs designed as flood light to light up the work area.
- The middle row includes 12 focused spot LEDs to provide long distance illumination.
LENTRY LED Systems are available...
- in either Standard Height or XT polelight (~4.5 or ~8.5 feet tall, fully extended)
- with Honda EU1000i generator or Honda EU2000i generators
- with Single or Dual Light Base (Single bases allow one LED and dual bases allow two separate LED polelights to be used at once)
See the LENTRY Price Sheet (provided upon request) for pricing of complete LENTRY Systems as well as the individual components which you can mix and match.
These lights must be seen to be believed; photos and lumens ratings do not do them justice!
⇒The two photos at right were taken at dusk within seconds of each other. The camera’s flash is the only light source in the upper photo. In the bottom photo, only the LED is on. It lit the six rail cars (each 48.5 feet long) and the roof and beyond! Click to enlarge. The image shifts slightly because the camera was hand held.
CLICK HERE for a new product release (PDF format) on FRC LED Lights
CLICK HERE for the FRC LED page of our website.
The way our first LED customer described it when he saw it.
In the left photo, you can barely see the train cars in the background. In-person, we could have read a newspaper standing next to those cars, about 300 feet away.
LENTRY Systems now available with FRC 650W Polelights
Portable LENTRY scene lighting systems are now available with FRC 650W Polelights, in addition to ABC 650W and 1500W Polelights.
CLICK HERE for a new product release (PDF format) on FRC 650W Lights
Each 650W light generates 25,000 lumens while only using 650 watts.
Produces a uniform beam that lights up an area 100 degrees vertically by 150 degrees horizonatally.
Uses a uniquely designed, vacuum deposit, polished reflector and two optimizing mirrors to maximize light emission.
Specially designed light head has a curved lens and "head down" shape which puts more light on the scene witout the need for an increase in power.
LENTRY Systems are available with...
- Either Standard Height or XT polelight (~4.5 or ~8.5 feet tall, fully extended)
- Honda EU1000i generator with Single Light Base
- Honda EU2000i generator with Single or Dual Light Base
See the LENTRY Price Sheet (upon request) for pricing of complete LENTRY Systems as well as the individual components which you can mix and match.
Stick it! Reflective Tape and Dots now included on all VENTRY Fans and LENTRY Lights
The new yellow reflective dots
say, “Use me! Use me!
All VENTRY Fan frames and LENTRY Light Systems now have neat reflective red tape (for visibility) and all Leg knobs have super eye-catching reflective dots.
On VENTRY Fans, the neon dots raise awareness of the importance of extending the legs on VENTRY Fans when in use.
Product photos will be updated gradually over time to show the new reflecting tape and dots. To anyone who owns Ventry Solutions products manufactured prior to May 2011, we will mail you FREE SETS OF STICKERS. Just register your fans and lights, and we will send the stickers for free. See the Product Registration page for the simple registration forms.
(Protective wire guard
not shown above)
The exclusive protective wire guard
is not yet shown on the new housing
in the above photos, but is
included upon order. Click images
above to enlarge.
Housing change affects 650W ABC LENTRY Lights
Thank you for your patience as we work in the coming months to update all pictures and information. Here is the situation...
- As of summer 2011, the housing has been discontinued on LENTRY telescoping 650W lights (ABC). The “housing” is the white metal part around the bulb, also called the light head or casing. The telescoping poles and the hi-infrared 650W bulb remain unchanged.
- We found a great replacement. Eventually, all ABC 650 watt LENTRY Lights will have the new housing instead of the original housing. 1500W lights remain unchanged, as they have a different, wider housing which is still manufactured.
- Improvements: The new housing is significantly more robust than the original housing, has the CE mark, and has a reflective inner surface said to better direct usable light. Overall, however, this is essentially a cosmetic change.
- Output is the same: As before, the output of our 650W lights is 25,000 lumens using only a 650W bulb! The high-infrared “hi-IR” 650W bulb puts out more light than most 1000W bulbs and more than TWICE the output of 500W bulbs! [The output of our bulbs (650W hi-IR and 1500W) compared to 500 and 1000 watt bulbs is illustrated on our site in a simple graph. Click here to see it.]
- Specifications should not change much. The dimensions of the light head itself are different, but overall heights and weights will be very similar. The Spec Sheet will be updated as we are able and posted on our LENTRY Downloads page.
- Unfortunately, the new housing is more expensive to manufacture: Prices have been adjusted accordingly and are available upon request. Contact us to check inventory; some lights with the original housings may still be secured while supplies last, at previous prices.
- Photos of the new ABC 650W light have been posted on the Light Views webpage. Click here for 360 degree views of all of our lights. Product photos will be updated gradually.