4 Elements of LENTRY Systems
LENTRY Power & Light Units (also called
LENTRY Units, Generator Lights, Generator & Light
Systems -- you get the idea. All LENTRY Units
are a combination of four elements...
If you already have a Honda EU1000i or Honda EU2000i generator, you can just add
the other components (Legs, Light Base and Light) to create a complete LENTRY System.
Choosing a LENTRY System in 6 Steps
Below are the six steps involved in selecting the ideal LENTRY Unit.
- Choose a generator: Honda
EU1000i (rated 900 watts) or EU2000i (rated 1600 watts)
- Add the LENTRY Frame/Legs
specific to the generator you chose or already have.
- Choose one or more polelights, making sure that the total wattage of the lights chosen
does not exceed the rated wattage of the generator. There are now so many lights to
choose from, we can not show them all here. Click here to
see all possible generator and light combinations.
- Choose the height of the
poleight or poleights: Standard (short) or XT (extra tall). Not all lights are
available in both heights.
- Add the appropriate light base or light bases, depending on how many polelights
- Finally, add any of the options and spare parts.
For a simpler version of this list, click here.
Top of page